Plan, execution and supervision of field primary data collection campaigns
Plan, execution and supervision of field primary data collection campaigns, both onshore and offshore, are performed under both local regulatory requirements for environmental permitting and/or within a project financing context to develop ESHIA studies according to IFC/WB, EBRD, AFDB and several other IFIs or commercial bank standards.
- Biophysical data collection, such as ambient air quality, noise levels, surface, soil, sediment and groundwater quality data
- Biodiversity surveys, habitat mapping, flora and fauna species’ and ecosystems’ characterization
- Natural and critical habitat mapping and Critical Habitat Assessment (CHA) according to IFC PS6
- Geological and hydrogeological surveys
- Land use surveys
- Stakeholders mapping, engagement and consultation
- Health baseline.
HENSTE can cover all fields of expertise required for any requested baseline characterization with in-house resources.