Network monitoring design, sampling, related installation and data analysis: a basic requirement for preparing an environmental impact assessment
Environmental modelling, monitoring and management allow a deeper understanding of main processes and techniques for managing environmental changes. They are also a requirement for preparing an environmental impact assessment.
Such services include network monitoring design, sampling and related installation and data analysis. Monitoring networks can be developed in conjunction with environmental modelling, so that there is a feedback loop that results in a greater accuracy of both services.
Modelling services are enhanced by mathematical models, which are powerful and integral tools for environmental management, in order to provide an effective basis to evaluate complex environmental situations and to communicate the results to customers, to regulators or to the public.
The activity is carried out in accordance with the HENSTE governance model, which safeguards impartiality and prevents conflict of interest situations.
- environmental monitoring (ambient air quality, gas and liquid emissions, surface water, soil and groundwater quality)
- natural resource management and control (terrestrial and marine flora and fauna)
- noise & vibration modelling
- atmospheric pollutant dispersion modelling
- water pollutant (chemical and/or thermal) dispersion modelling
- water turbidity modelling
- 3D visualisation and mapping.