Application to virtualize your assets and make out the most of their data
Plant owners and managers have an increasing number of information flowing from their assets. They are both static information (such as design and specifications, technical sheets, purchase orders and invoices) and dynamic information (such as measurements from sensors, inspection reports, maintenance schedule).
Furthermore, there are several procedures that involve at once more than one asset, such as: work orders, emergency procedures and training sessions.
A digital cost-effective solution for information management
Our Virtual Asset enables the storage of all this information in a three-dimensional virtual model of assets and of the whole plant, making easier the research and consultation of data.
This software solution exploits the potential of Photogrammetry and 360° Images in order to create a virtual version of an entire plant in few days of work, while allowing to reduce costs by 90% in comparison to the most widely used technologies that are expensive or time-consuming.
The Virtual Asset application is hosted on our HENSTECube digital platform, which works also on mobile/tablet devices optimising the bandwidth required.
Why choose Virtual Asset to replicate your assets?
- 3D Model / 360° VR based technical archive for engineering and admin documentation
- Virtual control room – Dashboard for online monitoring of equipment parameters and plant KPIs (exploiting existing infrastructure and/or installing new sensors)
- Inspection & maintenance management
- inspection schedule management (with smart adjustment of inspection frequency based on online plant monitoring);
- 3D model / 360° VR Inspection data storage;
- definition in advance of detailed procedures and route planning for inspection;
- spare parts management;
- easy identification of components during desk studies and operations
- easy collection of real-time and hystorical parameters.
- Work permits management
- familiarization with the work environment in a safe situation;
- simulation of daily work, through virtual interaction with machinery;
- smart availability of technical manuals and procedures.
- Route planning established in the operating instructions
- Emergency response management
- Artificial intelligence based security management